Diversity & Inclusion Consultant
Position : Consultant/ Sr. Consultant – Diversity & Inclusion
No. of Position : 1
Location : Mumbai, India
Brief Description : Immediate opening for a Diversity & Inclusion Consultant at our Mumbai Head office to manage our DnI Projects. This role is available immediately to take up some challenging diversity projects.
Education : Any Graduate
Experience : 2-3 years
Detailed Description : The role is broadly responsible to deliver the following results:
- Consulting & Project Delivery
- Understand project requirements from clients and document requirements
- Design and present solutions to client needs, internally and to clients
- Partner with client representatives to arrive at solutions. Advise clients on matters related to their needs
- Ensure completion and delivery of project milestones in a timely manner
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders as appropriate to execute projects on plan, within budget and on time
- Research and embed industry specific best practices into project delivery
- Follow established Project Management methodology and tools to execute projects
- Monitor and report project progress periodically to stakeholders. Take corrective action as appropriate to ensure alignment to project goals
- Create and maintain all documentation related to assigned projects
- Deliver content to a variety of audience in terms of training, webinars, seminars etc.
- Content Development
- Develop and publish diversity related content like blogs, articles, papers etc.
- Research best practices and make regular presentations to internal stakeholders
- Provide design support to content development projects outside the Diversity Domain
- Maintain repository of content created
The candidate must demonstrate proficiency in the competencies like Client Orientation, Applied Project Management, Master Communicator, Applied Technical Ability and consulting Skills.
Candidates with a passion for diversity issues in workplace, willingness to travel local, domestic and international and an ambition to affect change will be most preferred. Experience in theatre like direction or acting are added advantages.